In this article, we will cover the best courses after 12th standard in India. This would serve as a quick guide for students and their parents in their decision-making process.
Which are the best professional courses after 12th for Commerce?
The professional courses after Class 12 commerce are –
1. CA – Chartered Accountancy is the topmost and most difficult of all commerce professional courses available
2. CS – Demand for this course has gone up due to recent government changes
3. CMA (India) – Earlier called ICWA, this course is suitable for students in the field of management accounting
4. ACCA Global– Professional course in Accounting from UK for students who do not want to do CA but want to get into Accounting
5. CIMA (UK) – Professional course in Management accounting from UK
Which are the high salary courses after 12th Science?
The high salary courses after 12th science – apart from Engineering from top colleges and MBBS are –
1. BCA or B Sc in IT leading to a career in computer science or IT
2. BDS leading to a career as a Dentist
3. B.Arch. leading to a career as an Architect
4. B.Des. leading to a career like Graphic Design or UX design depending on the specialization
5. B.Sc. Animation leading to a career in animation or game design
6. B.Sc. courses from NDA leading to a career in armed forces, Merchant Navy.
7. Diploma/ Certification courses in Digital Marketing, Ethical Hacking, or Analytics also have a lot of scope.
Which are the high salary courses after 12th commerce?
The high salary courses after 12th commerce are – CA, CS and CMA (earlier called ICWA). There are options to pursue these after 12th or after graduation.
There is also the Actuary course that can be pursued simultaneously with graduation.
Law, Design and ACCA are some other high paying choices.
The most commonly available courses are BBA and B Com with specializations like Finance and Accounting, Taxation, Analytics, Investment, etc.
Which are the high salary courses after 12th Arts?
The high salary courses after 12th in Arts are – Law, Psychology, Economics, Management, Design.
Law, Management and Design have competitive entrance exams.
Psychologists and Economists are in huge demand in the Data sciences field because of their expertise in the relevant areas.
Each of these areas have multiple specialties – like law could be a specialization in Corporate Law, Criminal Law or Civil Law.
A designer could be a UX designer, Graphic designer, Interior Designer or Fashion designer.
A psychologist could be a Clinical Psychologist, Sports Psychologist or School Psychologist.